Lean Startup Entrepreneurship Course
create, develop and boost your own business
Do you want to learn how to develop your own business idea and turn it into a successful startup?
Then this is your chance! Based on the lean startup philosophy, you will test your ideas and assumptions one-by-one and acquire entrepreneurial know-how and skills. Insights and coaching from mentors and experts will help you along the way.
The Lean Startup Entrepreneurship course teaches you how to develop your own business idea and turn it into a successful startup. The course is shaped in eight different modules and you learn together with fellow students what it takes to succeed as an entrepreneur. The best participants receive coaching from a mentor to develop their startup. Live webinars from experts and entrepreneur give you the opportunity to gain unique insights and get answers to the startup questions that you face.
By Participating in the Lean Startup Entrepreneurship Course from businessbooster, you will learn how to:
• Generate business ideas;
• Develop and validate a business model for your idea;
• Apply different growth strategies for your startup;
• Make money and finance your startup;
• Build a winning team;
• Take the social aspects of your startup into account.
The course format has the following advantages:
• All topics on entrepreneurship are practical and hands on. You can apply learnt insights directly in real life.
• A mentor will support you (and your team) to further develop your business idea.
• The course stimulates social learning, engaging with other participants so learn more compared with studying on your own.
• You get access to and feedback from experts, which results steeper learning curve.
• The course enables you to benchmark your qualities with your peers and stimulates you to get the best out of yourself.
This course is shaped in eight modules:
Module 1: Me entrepreneur?!
Module 2: Core concepts for entrepreneurship
Module 3: Business ideas
Module 4: Lean Canvas business model
Module 5: Understanding your customers and market
Module 6: Growth Strategies
Module 7: Making money and financing your business
Module 8: Building a winning team
Module 1: February 19th
New module opens every Sunday, after the webinar at 21CET.
This course is free of charge.
As a participant in the online course you must fulfill the following requirements:
• Proficiency in written and spoken English
• Basic understanding of Industrial Engineering & Management or Business Economics
European students that are elected for the Final, but lack the funds to travel to Porto can apply for a reimbursement by the IEM Caring Foundation. Details are provided upon request.